- Start, finish and post race festivities take place at The Sullivan at Rock Hill – 283 Rock Hill.Drive, Rock Hill, NY. Google Map
- On site registration/packet pickup available on Saturday March 7th from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Registration/packet pickup on race day opens at 7:30am.
- Official start is 10am.
- Early runner start at 9:30 am (finishing in 2 hours 30 minutes and slower). Subject to Race Director’s discretion. The spirit of the early start (walkers & runners) is so walkers and slower runners (running in 2 hrs. 30 minutes or slower) may finish with the pack and be able to join in with the post race festivities, food & awards ceremony. We ask that you understand and respect this spirit! Earlier starters who finish faster than 2:30 hours may not be eligible for awards. Please do not switch to a different start on race day. It creates a timing scoring chaos!
- Walker Start is 8:30 a.m. Walkers must walk the entire course. Course officials will be spot checking. Walkers who are seen running will be scored as runners.
- Microfleece Jacket available to first 600 registered participants
- Personalized bibs when registered by February 15.
Lucia Rein Two Person Relay
Named after a strong woman who walked the race in her healthy years before being diagnosed with cancer. Lucia continued to walk the race while fighting her illness. As it became more difficult for her to cover the distance, she inspired the Two Person Relay. Ideal for those who want to be part of the race and its cause, but are unable to do the entire distance. 1st leg 7.5 miles, 2nd leg 5.6
During The Race
- Water and Gatorade available every two miles
- Gels handed out at approximately mile 6.5
- On Course Porta potty available at miles 3 and 10
- The course is open to traffic. Excellent traffic control and road assistance.
- Finisher’s Medal to all who cross the finish line
After The Race
- Lunch offered by The Outback of Middletown. If you have special dietary needs or preferences, please plan accordingly.
- Massage offered by Tony Trujillo.
- Proud participant of The King & Queen of the Mt. Series
Post Race Awards presented to
- top 3 overall male and female
- top 3 overall cancer survivors male and female (may place in other categories)
- top 3 walkers overall
- top 3 male and female in the following age groups: 16 and under, 17-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 and over.
Certification & Timing
- Professionally electronically timed.
- USATF Course Certification by Race Consultant, Brian Cavanagh. USATF CERTIFICATION #NY10002JG
- Carpooling is advisable. You may park at Crystal Run Health Care. Please refrain from parking in the church parking lot and on the road near the start/finish area.
The Motivational Mile
A display of names honoring a loved one affected by cancer and/or encouraging one of the participants. The names stretch along mile one and 10 reminding you with each step you take of the contribution you are making in the fight against cancer. To include the name of someone you would like to honor and remember in your run, submit a suggested donation of $30 per sign.