- Start, finish and post race festivities take place at The Sullivan at Rock Hill – 283 Rock Hill Drive, Rock Hill, NY. Google Map
- On site registration/packet pickup available on Saturday March 12th from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Race Day Registration/packet pickup starts at 7:00am at The Sullivan.
- Official start is 10am.
- Early runner start at 9:30 am available only to those who expect to finish in 2 hours 30 minutes or more. Subject to Race Director’s discretion. The course does not close, but we offer the Early Start so walkers and slower runners may finish with the pack and be able to join in with the post race festivities, food & awards ceremony. If you plan on finishing in less than 2.30 hours, please do not take the early start option or you may be DQ and not be eligible for awards. Please do not switch to a different start on race day. It creates a timing scoring chaos!
- Walker Start is 8:30 a.m. Walkers must have one foot on the ground at all times (two off the ground you’re running or flying!) Walkers who are seen running (or flying) by spotters will be scored as runners.
- Full zipper jacket to first 700 registered participants. Mocca in all sizes. Charcoal only in small. Make color selection at packet pick up.
- Personalized bibs when registered by February 15.
Lucia Rein Two Person Relay
Lucia walked CLHM many years before being diagnosed with cancer. She continued to walk the race while fighting her illness. As it became more difficult for her to cover the distance, she inspired the Two Person Relay. Ideal for those who want to be part of the race and its cause, but are unable to do the entire distance. 1st leg 7.5 miles, 2nd leg 5.6.
First leg starts with 10:00 am participants. Second leg provide your own transportation to exchange using this route.
During The Race
- Water and Gatorade available every two miles
- Gels handed out at approximately mile 6.5
- On Course Porta potty available at miles 3 and 10.
- The course is open to traffic. Excellent traffic control and road assistance.
- Finisher’s Medal to all who cross the finish line
- Professional Photography by Steve Kiel on course and finish line.
After The Race
- Lunch by The Outback of Middletown offered to Participants ONLY while quantities last. We try to feed everyone, but if we run out, please be understanding. If you have special dietary needs or preferences, please plan accordingly.
- Massage offered by Tony Trujillo.
- Proud participant of The King & Queen of the Mt. Series
Post Race Awards presented to
- top 3 overall male and female
- top 3 overall cancer survivors male and female (may place in other categories)
- top 3 walkers overall
- top 3 male and female in the following age groups: 16 and under, 17-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 and over.
Certification & Timing
- Professionally electronically timed.
- USATF Course Certification by Race Consultant, Brian Cavanagh. USATF CERTIFICATION #NY10002JG
- Carpooling is advisable. You may park at Crystal Run Health Care. Please refrain from parking in the church parking lot and on the road near the start/finish area.
The Motivational Mile
A display of names honoring a loved one affected by cancer and/or encouraging one of the participants. The names stretch along mile one and 10 reminding you with each step you take of the contribution you are making in the fight against cancer. To include the name of someone you would like to honor and remember in your run, submit a suggested donation of $30 per sign. See Motivational Mile video.
Pay by PayPal or send check with name of Honoree to PO Box 965 Rock Hill, NY 12775. Expect email from Race Director Myriam Loor verifying the information before the race. If you do not get an email directly from Race Director at some point, yell at her. All Motivational Mile signs are confirmed before printing.